Tuesday, May 2, 2017

January 9, 2017

Dear friends and family,

This week has been crazy!!!! I feel like my weeks are always hectic before transfers hit. Emotions are high; anxiety is through the roof. So to start off, transfer news: I will be staying in Jasper, and Sister Spencer is going to Corydon, Indiana, which is the next zone over from mine. It has been a tear filled week for her as well as for me. We have been visiting everyone this week that we knew would miss her. It has been pretty tough on her. This area is the best area EVER so I do not look forward to the day that I get this transfer call telling me I am leaving the greatest area. 

Hermana Rodriguez is coming to Jasper; she came out with me so that should be fun! She seems so sweet so I am super excited for her to get here!! I am really nervous to take over the area! It is HUGE because we cover Spanish and English, so I don't know where I am going half the time. Plus I am with someone who has been out the same time as me so I am not going to lean on the senior missionary this time to tell me what to do and where to go, so this will be a huge learning experience for me! 

Dan is doing great! He has almost been taught every lesson, so that is really fun! We decided that the next thing we are going to do with him is a testimony meeting to really gauge where he is and if he really is ready for baptism. 

Sorry I don't have much time for emails, today is crazy getting everything ready for transfers!  So know that I love you all so much and pray for you daily!!


Sister Williams













No comments:

Post a Comment