Saturday, December 31, 2016

December 19, 2016

Family and Friends,

This week has been crazy busy! I feel like I haven't had a second to breath. We have been teaching non-stop. We have dropped Yasmani and Alberto, and have picked up four more. I feel like we continue to cycle through investigators week by week and my head is reeling! 

We taught this guy named Dan. We knocked on his door and he kind of creeped us out because it was dark, so we handed him a card and then left. Surprise! He called us and we went and taught him with a member there because we thought he was creepy!! Turns out we were completely wrong!!! He is the nicest guy ever and so prepared!! I love it!! The work is progressing like crazy!! I am so excited!!! It snowed here and it was awesome! It was Hermana Spencer's first so snowfall so it was a momentous occasion to say the least!

If y'all are not doing #lighttheworld, then get on that! It has blessed my life so much, and it will bless yours!!!!

I love y'all!! Merry Christmas!!!!!
Sister Williams














No comments:

Post a Comment